Romansville Meetinghouse

Romansville Friends Meetinghouse

The meetinghouse was built about 1846 for the use of the Hicksite branch of the Bradford Friends. The meeting was merged into the Bradford & Uwchlan meeting which was laid down about 1900. The meetinghouse and burial ground is under the care of Sadsbury Monthly Meeting. It is occasionally opened in the summer months.

Leave a Comment

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap