Western Quarterly was established in 1758 by Philadelphia Yearly Meeting as a result of the division of Chester Quarterly Meeting, meeting first at London Grove until 1827. After that, it alternated between West Grove. London Grove and New Garden until 1903. At that point, the newly enlarged West Grove meeting house became the home of the Quarterly meeting.
Western Quarterly is currently made up of the following: