- Barbour, Hugh and Arthur Worrall. Quaker Crosscurrents: Three Hundred Years of Friends in the New York Yearly Meeting., Edited by Christopher Densmore. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press, 1995.
- Beard, Alice L. Births, Deaths and Marriages of the Nottingham Quakers, 1680-1889. Bowie, MD Heritage Books, 2009.
- Birmingham Friends. Three Hundred Years of Quakerism at Birmingham, 1690-1990. West Chester, PA: Birmingham Friends, 1990
- Forbush, Bliss. A History of Baltimore Yearly Meeting of Friends: Three Hundred Years of Quakerism in Maryland, Virginia, The District of Columbia and Central. Penn. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2008.
- Hill, Thomas C., transcriber. Willna Ann Uebrick-Pacheli: Meetings in Baltimore and Virginia Yearly Meetings. Charlottesville, VA, 2011.
- Jacob, Norma, editor. Quaker Roots. Kennett Square, PA: Western Quarterly Meeting, 1980.
- Meldrum, Charlotte, and Martha Reamy. Early Church Records of Chester County, Pennsylvania, Volume 2. Bowie, MD: Heritage Books, 2009.
- Michener, Ezra. A Retrospect of Early Quakerism. Philadelphia: T. Ellwood Zell, 1860.
- Miller, D. Douglas. Drumore Quakers’ Precious Habitation. Xlibris, 2016.
- Peden, Henry C. Quaker Records of Northern Maryland: 1716-1800. Bowie, MD: Heritage Books, 2009.
- Pennsylvania Historical Survey Works Projects Administration. Inventory of Church Archives Society of Friends in Pennsylvania. Baltimore, MD: Clearfield, 2012.
- Reamy, Martha. Early Church Records of Chester County, Pennsylvania, Volume 1: Quaker Records of Bradford Monthly Meeting. Colonial Roots, 1999.
- Reamy, Martha. Early Church Records of Chester County, Pennsylvania, Volume 3. Colonial Roots, 2000.
- Salem Quarterly Meeting. Salem Quarter 1675-1900. Pennsville, NJ: Associated Printers, Inc., 1991.
- Smedley, R. C. and Christopher Densmore. History of the Underground Railroad in Chester and the Neighboring Counties of Pennsylvania. Mechanicsburg, PA: Stackpole Books, 2009.
- Tolles, Frederick B. Meeting House and Counting House: The Quaker Merchants of Colonial Pennsylvnia 1682-1763. New York: W.W. Norton and Company, Inc., 1963
- Walmer, Margaret B. Menallen [Pennsylvania] Minutes, Marriages and MIscellany – Quaker Records, 1780-1890. Bowie, MD: Heritage Books, 2007.
- Watring, Anna Miller. Early Quaker Records of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Vol I: 1682-1750. Colonial Rots. 2001.
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.