Drumore Preparative Meeting was established in 1816 by Little Britain Monthly. At the time of the Great Separation, the Hicksite members retained the meetinghouse and its burial ground across the road. The Orthodox side of the the meeting was laid down.
In 1928, the trustees of the meeting deeded the property to the Drumore Cemetery Association, reserving the right to use the meetinghouse for worship. Drumore Preparative Meeting was laid down in 1936.