Also known as Derry or Londonderry Meeting, Doe Run Preparative was set up in 1811 by Fallowfield Monthly, having had meetings for worship from 1805 to 1808 and as an indulged meeting from 1808 to 1811. In 1808, Joshua and Mary Jackson donated a bit over of an acre of land, upon which was built a red brick meeting house and a burial ground was plotted. At the time of the Separation, the property was retained by the Hicksite branch and the Orthodox branch was laid down, its members transferred to Fallowfield Monthly (Orthodox).
The Preparative meeting at Doe Run was discontinued in 1946 and its business was assumed by Fallowfield Monthly. The worship meeting had been discontinued in 1918. The burial ground is now under the care of Fallowfield Monthly Meeting.