An indulged meeting was established in Lancaster in 1753 by Sadsbury Monthly Meeting and a few years later, a meeting house was built on the south side of Queen street. Though other meetings in the area continued to grow and prosper, the Lancaster group did not and in 1802, the meeting was laid down and the members were transferred to Lampeter Preparative meeting. The meeting house and grounds were transferred to the care of Sadsbury Monthly.
In the 1940’s a small group began to meet for worship and the new meeting was established as a United monthly meeting in 1947. In 1955, they built their current meeting house, adding a new wing in 2001.
110 Tulane Terrace
Lancaster. PA 17603