Beginning in 1909 several members of both the Hicksite and Orthodox branches met to establish a meeting for Friends in Harrisburg, meeting in the home of the members, but by 1914, the meetings were no longer being held. In 1921, a member of the Germantown Monthly meeting (Hicksite) re-established the meeting, using a room on the second floor of the Patriot building until 1928. After that, they met in the Pythian building until 1935, when the meeting lapsed again. Starting in 1939, the meting was revived and met in the YMCA building. It was set up as a United meeting in 1941 and in 1957 was transferred to Caln Quarterly. It has been active ever since.
1100 n. 6th St
Harrsiburg, PA 17102