West Caln was set up as a preparative meeting in 1756 by Bradford Monthly. Soon after, the meeting built a brownstone meetinghouse and established a burial ground. After the Great Separation, the meetinghouse and grounds were retained by the Orthodox side, but both used the meetinghouse. The Hicksite meeting was laid down in 1846, but the Orthodox side remained active until 1908.
West Caln Friends Burial Ground on Findagrave