Warrington Friends Meetinghouse recently celebrated its 250th anniversary. The meeting was first established in 1769. At the time of the Great Separation, the meetinghouse was retained by the Hicksite branch. In 1862, the meeting was laid down and its members transferred to Menallen Monthly Meeting. In 1946, a meeting for worship was established at the meetinghouse and by 1948 the meeting was again active.
7790 Quaker Meeting Road
Dillsburg, PA 17019