Bart Meetinghouse is opened once a year for a meeting, usually the third weekend in June. In 1820 , Sadsbury Monthly created an indulged meeting near Coopersville at the request of members living in the area. The meeting was also known as West Sadsbury in its early history. The Bart Meetinghouse belonged to the Hicksite branch after the Great Separation, the Orthodox side having established their own small meetinghouse nearby. The meeting was laid down in 1925.
There is a burial ground on the property.
Quaker Church Road & Valley Road
Christiana, PA 17509