Abington Monthly Meeting

Abington Monthly Meeting was first established about 1693. In 1697, land for a meetinghouse was donated by John Barnes. IN 1786 the meetinghouse was rebuilt, with an addition added in 1797. A large burial ground lies behind the meetinghouse.

520 Meetinghouse Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Abington Monthly Meeting website

Abington Friends Cemetery on Findagrave

Leave a Comment

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap