Plumstead Friends Meeting was originally established as an Indulged meeting in 1727 by Buckingham Monthly meeting and became a preparative meeting in 1731. After the Great Separation, the Hicksite branch retained the meetinghouse and its grounds. By 1900, membership had dwindled to the point that the meetinghouse was only opened on an annual basis.
In 1989, the Plumstead Worship under Buckingham Monthly re-opened the meetinghouse for their use and it became a Monthly meeting under Bucks Quarterly in 2002.
4914 A Point Pleasant PIke
Doylestown, PA 18902