Worship began at Pipe Creek meeting in 1736 under Fairfax Monthly. The monthly meeting was set off from Fairfax in 1772 and was comprised of Pipe Creek Preparative and Bush Creek Preparative. For a brief time after 1776, the Monocacy meeting was also part of this Monthly meeting. The meeting is currently part of Warrington Quarterly.
There is a burial ground on the property.
Pipe Creek Friends burials on Findagrave
455 Quaker Hill Road
Union Bridge, MD 21791