Crosswicks Friends Meeting was originally known as Chesterfield meeting. The original Chesterfield Monthly meeting was founded in 1684. At the time the Great Separation, the meetinghouse was retained by the Hicksite faction. In 1958, the Crosswicks preparative meting was merged into the meeting and the name of the meeting was officially changed to Crosswicks Friends Meeting in 1976. Crosswicks also holds title to the former Orthodox meetinghouse, which is currently leased to the Chesterfield Township Historical Society.
15 Front St.
Chesterfield, NJ 08515