Wrightstown Friends Meeting


535 Durham Road
18940 newtown , PA 40° 15' 57.906" N, 74° 58' 54.624" W

The present meetinghouse at Wrightstown was built in 1787 but the meeting itself is much older, having been established in 1686 by what was then called Neshaminy Monthly (now known as Middletown Monthly). The preparative meeting was formed about 1723 and was attached to the Wrightstown Monthly Meeting when that body was formed in 1734 by Bucks Quarterly.

The meetinghouse was retained by the Hicksite branch at the time of the Separation.