Solebury Friends Meeting

Location

2680 Sugan Road
18938 New Hope , PA 40° 22' 21.9756" N, 74° 59' 13.0848" W

A meeting for worship and a preparative meeting were established by Bucks Quarterly at Solebury in 1805 under the care of Buckingham Monthly meeting. Soon after, Solebury Monthly was established in 1811 and these meetings were attached to it. The Hicksite branch retained the property at the time of the Separation, and for the next several years, the Orthodox members met in the homes of the members until they erected a two-story frame meetinghouse in 1830, a few hundred feet north of the original meetinghouse. 

In 1951 the Solebury meeting became a United meeting under Burlington and Buckingham Monthly meetings.

There is a large burial ground across the street.