Pennsdale Meeting

Location

443 Village Road
17765 Pennsdale , PA
Phone: 570-435-1757
41° 14' 36.8808" N, 76° 47' 52.2996" W

The meetinghouse occupied now by the Pennsdale Friends Meeting was first the home of the Muncy Preparative meeting, established by Philadelphia Quarterly in 1796. A few years later it became part of the newly formed Muncy Monthly Meeting,a long with the Fishing Creek Preparative meeting at Millville.

At the time of the Separation, Muncy Monthly was split into two branches, with the Orthodox members remaining in the meetinghouse in Pennsdale and the Hicksite branch establishing itself in the Millville meetinghouse.