Homeville Meetinghouse

In 1828, an indulged meeting was established that was first commonly known as Colerain as the members net in a log building at the home of Asa Walton in Colerain township in Lancaster county. In 1839, this meeting became the Oxford Preparative meeting under Fallowfield Monthly and the present red brick meetinghouse was built. The meeting was transferred to the Penns Grove Monthly Meeting when it was established in 1842 and in 1866, the meeting adopted the name of Homeville.

In 1917 the meeting was laid down, though it is still opened each summer for several meetings for worship.