Fawn Meeting

Location

Market Street
Fawn Grove , PA 39° 43' 37.56" N, 76° 27' 5.1192" W

Fawn was established as an indulged meeting under Deer Creek Monthly about 1761, The frame meetinghouse, still in existence, is probably a replacement for a much earlier structure. The meeting was laid down sometime after the beginning of the 20th century. The property includes a good-sized burial ground.