Fallowfield Orthodox Meeting

Location

39° 56' 54.1428" N, 75° 50' 28.5468" W

At the time of the Great Separation the Hicksite portion of the Fallowfield Preparative meeting had retained the original grounds and meetinghouse and the Orthodox faction met until 1841 in the original log structure that had been erected in 1794.

In 1841, they purchased a lot on the northern side of Ercildoun and erected a small meetinghouse. A burial ground that remains to this day was also established. The meetinghouse itself is gone and the property is now bordered by another religious organization. The burial ground remains, surrounded by a sturdy stone wall.

The preparative meeting was transferred in 1838 to London Grove Monthly (Orthodox) and was discontinued in 1891.