Chesapeake Quarterly

Chesapeake Quarterly was formed from the combining of the two former Baltimore Quarters, the original Baltimore Quarter and the more recent Potomac Quarterly. The former Baltimore Quarterly had originally been called the Quarterly Meeting for the Western Shore and met at West River until 1785, at which point it moved to Baltimore.

In 1850, a map of Baltimore Quarter included York, Gunpowder, Little Falls, Forest, Diamond Ridge, Elkridge, Baltimore (two meetings) and Sandy Spring.

The modern Chesapeake Quarterly is comprised of Annapolis Friends Meeting, Baltimore Monthly Meeting - Stony Run, Gunpowder Friends Meeting, Homewood Friends Meeting, Little Falls Friends Meeting, Patapsco Friends Meeting, Patuxent Friends Meeting and Sandy Springs Friends Meeting.